UPSCALE YOUR MARKETING AND EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS
I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING ORGANIZATIONS DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT
marketing capability programs that deliver commercial success and inspire people. I excel at facilitating workshops and love working with teams across the Globe to help people become more effective marketers.
I have developed marketing programs and facilitated online and in-person workshops in the US, Asia and Europe, for some of the biggest brands in the world.
REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE LEADING GLOBAL BRANDS
I’m a dynamic marketer, with extensive Global experience in brand management and strategy.
I’ve led Global brands at International companies, including Merck, Unilever, and Mars, across over 50 markets in 6 continents.
In particular, my area of expertise is strategic marketing planning and taking an insight-driven approach to building marketing capabilities.
At Merck, I led the repositioning of a leading cough and cold brand resulting in a 43% sales increase. I also led the marketing strategy and communication campaigns for three Global healthcare brands. I worked cross-functionally to develop the Merck digital strategy, including the design and facilitation of workshops to up skill teams for social media engagement.
At Unilever, I worked Globally and Regionally on Domestos, Axe and Impulse. While on Domestos I managed the largest project in the Household category, re-innovating the entire core range, delivering a 40% increase in Global brand sales.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME PERSONALLY
- I'm British and a proud Londoner, who likes nothing better than a good cup of tea!
- I'm truly a Global citizen, having lived and worked in the US, Europe and currently in South Korea.
- I'm married to Todd, a US Army Officer and have two sons, Wyatt and Cullen.
- I enjoy volunteering for non-profits and have been a board member for non-profit organizations for the past 10 years.
- I love to practice and teach yoga!
- I am a keen runner and recently participated in the Great Wall of China Marathon.